Coupler Tracker provides runtime and archived views of records or logs that show your organization's inbound and outbound documents . Runtime views display records before they have been archived. Archive view shows records that have been archived.
Coupler Tracker has information viewers that display records of inbound, outbound and rejected documents. You can switch between views of the runtime and database records by selecting Runtime or Archive from the Tracker drop-down list on the side bar.
The Coupler has two modes of operation:
- Realtime: lets the user monitor inbound/outbound documents in realtime
- Archive: lets the user view his archived inbound/outbound documents.
The Coupler Tracker side bar has three sections:
- workflow: the user can view the tracking of workflow instances
- error: the user can view the errors encountered
- messages: the user can track messages
You can view the workflow instances/ error/ messages in realtime or archive modes.
When you click on each of these sections, you will be bale to view the ID of the workflow instance/error/message, the status, description, time stamp etc.
For more information, send us an email